The Council of Elders

Login here.. And play nice..

funny screenshots of retail, and a video of 2 gnome DKs that tried to gank me lmao so small

riverasho

Male Number of posts : 173
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

funny screenshots of retail, and a video of 2 gnome DKs that tried to gank me lmao so small

Post by riverasho on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:46 pm

So first is first... the video (these DK's are lvl 61 so 19 lvls below me lmao they try to gank me while i juked them out w/ blink Razz)

http://files.filefront.com/lmao2dkgnomeswmv/;12586921;/fileinfo.html

Screenshots (most SS's are probably going to have xidane convos, xidane is a pro feral druid i met on azgalor-US and hes funny as hell when hes mad, some are prolly random shit i thougt were funny aswell ENJOY)

LOL i killed a rogue named Madane when the zombie invasion event was live on retail and he whispered me w/ this out of anger(he didnt want to be a zombie i guess!)

LOL killed hamski 3x after he was done dueling in zombie form and he got mad aswell LOL

Cute little penguin riding a horse! (in wotlk they added things called glyphs, the penguin = glyph of polymorph)

Slycast the nerd

owned some scrub named bruteforce and he got pissed and filled my chat up with /rofl emote

Lmao creptius emo raging cuz im making him mad, check chat

My favorite time ever playing this game, it was so fucking funny i swear i couldnt breathe for awhile i laughed my fucking ass off, i told my dungeon group we need to jump off the hill of this new instance in wotlk so i said "brb mom brought me Kentucky fried chicken" and pretend i was afk and they all jumped off and died LOLLLL

Xidanes QQ, he did about a 30 min quest event and got nothing from it lmao

LOL Xidane crying about an elite mob that spawns in the water, its a fish and it started walking on land killing xidane LOL

ishboo emoing out in gchat calling a girl a bald piece of shit lool

I dueld thatsmrmootou on retail on his feral druid and i got him killed in a duel lol!

LOL mrmoo tried to jump off a tree and feral charge me but i kept him in combat so he couldnt go into flight form and i went to the edge of the stone so i was out of range and he fell to his death LMAO

rofl xidane getting mad cuz i called him chrillie (chrillie is a pro feral druid but xidane thinks hes bad and thinks he is better then chrillie wich he prolly is)

rofl some random kid who is now my friend gave his GF 50g to make him a sandwich irl ROFL

thats it for noW!
    Puhloh

Male Number of posts : 422
    Registration date : 2008-07-10

Re: funny screenshots of retail, and a video of 2 gnome DKs that tried to gank me lmao so small

Post by Puhloh on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:50 pm

hahah those are funny. If I could get a sandwich for 50g that would be amazing.
    Kemsyt
    Retired
    Retired

Male Number of posts : 3881
    Registration date : 2008-06-28

Re: funny screenshots of retail, and a video of 2 gnome DKs that tried to gank me lmao so small

Post by Kemsyt on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:07 am

lol rivera Razz but we already know u, but they dont...hahhaha

Officer

Female Number of posts : 506
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post by Kim on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:43 am

haha Funny lol!

Kargildonar
    Veteran

Male Number of posts : 1288
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Post by Kargildonar on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:47 am

lol, xidane is just as crazy as rivera Razz
    Thao
    Veteran

Male Number of posts : 615
    Registration date : 2008-07-04

Post by Thao on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:58 am

wow i laughed at every ss...i just love all the qq's tat u get Argh!!

man i love "dude wtf my fart tastes and smells weird"... lol!
    Wowner

Male Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by Wowner on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:01 am

Is that a private server Woltk?? cna u give me web and realmlist ..?
    Thao
    Veteran

Male Number of posts : 615
    Registration date : 2008-07-04

Post by Thao on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:29 am

Wowner wrote:Is that a private server Woltk?? cna u give me web and realmlist ..?

lol tats retail fool

riverasho

Male Number of posts : 173
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by riverasho on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:12 pm

wowner its on retail pay 2 play

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:10 am