Login here.. And play nice..

For The Horde! event

Slayton
    Officer

Male Number of posts : 1115
    Registration date : 2008-06-28

For The Horde! event

Post by Slayton on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Ok guys look, some of you might resent this idea for an event, some of you may be for it, doesn't matter, will still post it.

Alright the idea of this event is to get back the pvp spirit in scape, remember the good ol days with empire and jag raids in org and then we retaliate? Well I'm goin to try to bring that back with this event.

So I'll split it into parts:

The Plan

Ok what I want to do is get atleast 2-4 full raid groups of 40 people each to raid SW, (if it gets too laggy I'll order one of the groups to attack IF), but anyway each raid group will have 2 leaders, with 5 other CoE members, or more. (We'll split Coe members evenly into the two groups depending on activity on the set date). The rest of the raid group will be other guilds, randomns, whatever. Just invite who ever you see in Org. We'll get a shitload of people who are willing to raid, whether they're good or not doesn't matter. The sole purpose of this is to get as many horde/alliance fighting at the same place at the same time.

The Means

this event will require ALOT of cooperation with other scape members and guilds, so this is an aspect where we will have to gain their support for this event. This will all fail if you guys are not really dvoted into this idea. Idk how we will organize this without getting ally attention on scape forums but maybe something can be done idk. But anyway we can talk with other guilds and stuff and get something done. I don't care if they suck, or if they don't listen, the point is not to win or lose but to have fun, and scare the hell out of the alliance. It's about time too eh? So in order to not disrupt ann's event planning I will set the date to be 2 weeks or more from now. I would also like to assign people to do some important roles for this event.

But first, in order to start anything I need to see if you guys are willing to cooperate, volunteer and get this done. Let me know what you think of this event-in-planning.

TreeHugginPussies

Male Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Re: For The Horde! event

Post by FidelKastro on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:14 pm

I like it! It`ll bring them back to pvp and thats what i want too so count me in.

About raid groups:

Today we raided SW with simplicity and i bet they`ll come as a 2nd raid if asked. And Mudhouse wont miss it too for sure if asked to join. So we basicly just need one random raid and we`re good to go.

Not getting them know:
    I am not sure but i think both Simplicity and Mudhouse got their own forums so we dont need to use scape`s one Smile
    Warlockbamf

Male Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-06-09

Post by Warlockbamf on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Lol u want 2-4 raid groups. I've been in raid groups destroying sw for hours with only 30 ppl. We need to leak it to alliance so that there will be ppl to fight unless u guys like fighting the lvl 40 npcs.
    Slayton
    Officer

Post by Slayton on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:47 pm

no cause ally will be gay and like attack us instead or somethin, they'll come with their FD squad after we're there for a bit anyway

Last edited by Slayton on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Slayton on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:26 pm

anyway I wanna hear something from leaders about this.

Post by Slayton on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:38 pm

cmon fags comment on this

what day is best for you, what you think of the idea, suggestions? nothing? fuck you guys

Male Number of posts : 815
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by Ali on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:56 pm

I just readed the start idea is good but imposible to do it on scape.
    aleks92
    Veteran

Male Number of posts : 399
    Registration date : 2008-12-05

Post by aleks92 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:58 am

i'm coming but wait 29th of august
    (i will come back home from vacation Cool )
    Cerfull
    Veteran

Male Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2009-02-17

Post by Cerfull on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:56 am

Even in the height of pvp in TBC, 2 raid groups were more than enough, never seen 2 raid groups fail. It may have happened, I just can't remember Razz

I think with the current population, we'd be okay as long as we have one full raid group. And Bamf is right, the allies will retaliate but if they're massively overpowered they'll just relog and unflag and we'll get bored. I think we should "leak" it to them too. If they don't know, they'll try to gather the people online, half of them will drop what they're doing and come, half will get stuck on portals, half will lag and dc and in the end we'll be fighting 2 people Sad But if we tell them, they might have people online in anticipation.Just my opinion
    HorrokTheHunter

Male Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2009-07-20

Post by HorrokTheHunter on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:05 am

I'll join Smile
    Slayton
    Officer

Post by Slayton on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:40 am

well yeah cer but I wasn't just hoping for a fight in sw, I was hoping that this would inspire them to make their own huge group to counter us. If they see we did this by suprise, they'll think 'holy crap I guess pvp isn't dead, they're probably planning more" instead of "oh this is a planned event"

Post by Slayton on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:35 pm

well if this doesn't get more endorsement soon, then fuck it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:04 am