The Council of Elders

Login here.. And play nice..

Zaudor, Death Knight aplication.

Zaudor

Male Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Zaudor, Death Knight aplication.

Post by Zaudor on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:21 pm

- Do you agree to follow the guild rules at all times? (this also includes the general 2BitGaming rules) - Yes

- Do you agree to be active on these forums? Of course

- Do you agree to respect every single person in the guild, be it the guild leader or an initiate? Yes, I am very respectful.

- Do you agree to actively participate in any guild activity, be it PvE, PvP or a fun event? Yes

- Do you realise that you're not joining a "hardcore" PvP guild? Yes

General Questions

1) Name of the character you intend on joining with: Zaudor
    2) Names of any significant alts (optional): Fernando
    3) Your Tainted/Crusade forum username and the number of posts:Zaudor, I do not talk post too much on forums, but I spend my time there reading the posts about server to be up to day.
    4) Your age and your country: 17, Dominican Republic.
    5) Do you have and use Ventrilo, if yes, do you own a functional microphone? I dont like using ventrilo too much, but I do.
    6) What made you apply for our guild? I have some days without a guild and I want to try this one, because it looks cool.
    7) Leave a contact (e-mail, MSN etc.) (optional): Fernandito_oliver@hotmail.com
    Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, I am a dominican guy that spends a lot of time in wow, I am a helpful guy that if you need something and I can help you with it, feel to ask so I can see what i can do.

Game Related Questions

1) Your class (include the spec, for ex. Balance Druid): Unholy and Frost Death Knight.
    2) General quality of your gear: Well I am full tier 10.5, and for pvp I use relentless and two wrathful parts.
    3) Your primary professions: Alchemy and Herb.
    4) How long have you been playing WoW in general? I have two years playing wow.
    5) Any retail experience? No
    6) What area of the game do you consider to be your strongest? Pve
    7) Are you familiar with large scale group PvP? Yes
    Any previous guilds? Scourge Warriors,Evolution, Simplicity, and Rest in Peace.

Chevu
    Veteran

Male Number of posts : 600
    Registration date : 2010-02-03

Re: Zaudor, Death Knight aplication.

Post by Chevu on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:59 pm

approved, feel free to contact any of the guild leaders for an interview and make sure u have read the guild rules
    good luck Very Happy

p.s. old member of simplicity from scape, eh? Razz

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:20 pm